Thursday, September 3, 2009

Brooklyn Bowl

I mean what is this place? Brooklyn Bowl looks amazing! It's a bowling alley/performance venue/loungy lounge/good-food spot/green-inspired business. What sounds better than that? I am a terrible bowler but as it starts getting cooler, I am heading to Williamsburg to check this place out. The food is by Blue Ribbon (one of my favorite restaurants in the city). The green aspects of the place include: wind-powered electricity, no bottles or cans from the bar, reclaimed cork floors in the lounge, and a stage floor of recycled tires...just to name a few. Also, they have happy hour prices. I think this would be a great place to get a lot of people together. I'm headed to LA tomorrow so I'll try to to keep the blog going from there. We'll see how that goes. Enjoy this amazing weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment