Friday, August 21, 2009

Oh Health Care

Well, in keeping with my "things I like" theme, universal health care is something I like. I am an American with health insurance and I am SO GRATEFUL. However, a number of my smart, employed, talented, friends (along with 46.2 million Americans) are not insured. This is not ok. What's also not ok are the same old scare tactics being perpetuated by the right. We need health care reform and we need it now. I just signed this petition to tell my senators they can't back down on the public option.

I think Jon Stewart is funny and smart. I think this interview is really really great. I think this woman is a bad listener who just repeats her talking points over and over again. Enjoy and try to do something today to help ensure health care rights for ALL Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment